With the emphasis on working atmosphere and culture, work clothes have become an indispensable "hardware" support. Enterprises can choose a set of stylish work clothes for employees to make the work more handy. So how to judge the quality of work clothes when making work clothes?
1. Smell. Smell if the smell on the work clothes is pungent, if it is pungent, it may be that formaldehyde pollution or other chemical substances exceed the standard, which will cause harm to the human body. This point must be paid attention to.
2.Be sure to wash the work clothes before wearing them, so that the pollutants on the work clothes can be washed away, and the formaldehyde content on the cloth will be reduced. After cleaning, put it on and other clothes. Keeping them separate will not contaminate other clean clothes.
3. The new clothes must be placed in a ventilated place to hang in the sun, so that the harmful substances on the clothes are blown away, or the harmful substances will be reduced after being exposed to the sun.
4. Allergic employees, it is recommended to put on one of their underwear when wearing work clothes, even if the work clothes are not good, this will not directly contact the skin.
5. If the work clothes are discolored, soak the clothes in cold water with concentrated brine for two hours before washing, and then wash them with soap to prevent them from discoloring. When drying clothes, be sure to turn the clothes upside down and let the inside of the clothes look outward, and the surface of the clothes will be shaded so that they will not fade.
6. Work clothes with bad fabrics are really harmful to the human body. When ordering, companies must choose work clothes with better fabrics, so that employees will feel more comfortable and relaxed when wearing them. This will work more efficiently. If the fabric of the work clothes is not good, the employee's skin is allergic and it may cause cancer. This is irresponsible to the employees and irresponsible to the company itself, which is not good for anyone.
Dongguan Shilong Huifa Garment Factory-work clothes manufacturer is professionally customized. The styles and colors of the auto repair industry are relatively bold. Among them, yellow is used as the auxiliary color of the workwear industry. The main colors are dark blue, royal blue, and red. Environmental protection industry work clothes are mostly khaki. Khaki highlights the state of cleanliness. Improve overall temperament. It belongs to the original color system and also belongs to the environmental protection color. The style is also simple. We complete the production tasks with quality and quantity on the needs of customers, and we use better quality fabrics to meet the needs of customers.