Tailor-made work clothes are our standing clothes, especially nearly half of the family members of working families are wearing work clothes to go out. But have you ever found that custom-made work clothes, especially white and cotton clothes, are easily deformed, and colored clothes are easy to fade. Therefore, we should pay more attention to the maintenance of clothing when we usually wear it, especially white clothing, which is relatively simple and dirty. It fades easily over time, which seriously affects the beauty of the clothes. So how to avoid the fading of customized work clothes has become a topic of concern to the staff. In order to help us solve this matter together, we will share some anti-fading methods for reference.
1. When washing simple faded clothes, it is advisable to put appropriate amount of salt in the water first, and then soak the tooling in the water for 30 minutes. Then scrub with water and scrub in accordance with the usual hand-washing method.
2. General knitwear is relatively simple to fade, so before washing, soak it for about 10 minutes, and then wash it according to the conventional scrubbing method. This cleaning method can not only prevent fading, but also extend the wearing time of the clothes!
3. Common custom-made work clothes, colored clothes will affect the beautiful because of the wrong washing method, so many colored clothes must be separated and washed to avoid dyeing.
4. The pure cotton garments you just bought are recommended to be dipped in boiling water and then worn, so that they are wear-resistant and not easy to fade.
5. If it is a company-made work clothes, the quality is not very good, so it will often fade when cleaning. So before washing, soak the clothes in cold salt water for 1-2 hours, and then wash with soap.