Dongguan garment factory talks about the issues to pay attention to when choosing suits
1. Balance and coordination between shoulder and neck. The first key to a quality suit is the balance and coordination of the shoulders and neck. When wearing a suit, the shoulders and neck are like hangers. It must be natural, comfortable and without pressure to show the drape and elegant lines of the suit.
2. The lines of the collar. The collar piece of a business suit must be taken naturally along the shirt collar, not too far away from the shirt collar. Dongguan garment factory.
3. The smoothness of the placket. The lower collar piece and placket of a suit are the facade of the entire suit. It must be smoothly applied to the front chest and not convex. Dongguan garment factory.
4. Sleeves and sleeves are comfortable. The entire sleeve of the suit must follow the arc that naturally lays down. The line between the sleeve and the person (the arc of the sleeve) should be more natural, beautiful and smooth. Because the comfort of the sleeves of the suit will determine the comfort of the entire suit.
5. Pattern making technology and sewing skills. A modern-looking version, delicately tailored cut lines, coupled with delicate sewing and ironing techniques that conform to human aesthetics, can create an elegant and refined image of men.
The excellent quality of the Dongguan garment factory ranges from the selection of high-quality materials to the design and application of shoulder pads, sleeve linings, chest linings and other reinforced linings, which can express the quality of suits.