Production work in Dongguan garment factory
Dongguan garment factories, different garment factories have different organizational structures and goals, but we can divide the work of garment factories into two categories:
1. Production work: the raw materials are made into clothes required by customers;
2. Administrative and logistical work: It is to provide all necessary raw materials and services to ensure the smooth production of clothes.
The production work of Dongguan garment factory includes the following:
1. Design: Generally speaking, most medium and large garment factories will hire designers to create clothing series to meet customer needs. Design work can be divided into two different areas:
Creative design-the designer refers to fashion trends and market trends to design and sketch various clothes.
Technical design-Designers try to make their own designed clothing, they need to know what clothing to choose, as well as the equipment and staff technology of Dongguan garment factory.
2. Prototype production: After the preliminary design is made, the next step is to draw the required paper pattern according to the design pattern. The first paper pattern drawn by the original design is generally called the head or the original in the garment industry, and the head is usually a standard size or an intermediate size. The technical requirements for drawing head samples are high, and they are generally regarded as masters in the industry.
3. Prototype production: After completing the initial prototyping, the next step is to make the prototype according to the prototyping. This procedure is generally completed in the office of the factory, which can be divided into cutting and sewing process. Prototype production usually only makes one or several pieces, so the housekeeping staff in the garment factory generally chooses more skilled technical workers, for example, the sewing workers in the house construction can usually complete the entire sewing process . When the sample is completed, if the customer's requirements cannot be met in some places, or if the customer needs to change some places or styles, the usual process needs to start from the initial sample and change the pattern and then do the sample again, which may need to be repeated Several times, the sample production is not completed until the customer is completely satisfied.
4. Paper pattern grading: After the clothing sample is accepted by the customer, the next step is to draw paper patterns of different sizes according to the customer's requirements. In the work of pattern grading, the application of computer is one of the most extensive and earliest developed computer-aided design in the process of garment production.
5. Order the required fabrics and accessories: After the customer accepts the sample, the Dongguan garment factory needs to order the fabrics and accessories according to the required amount for production. Many garment factories have the most problems at this stage, (e.g. inaccurate estimated usage, problems with the quality and quantity of fabrics and accessories supplied by the supplier, and delayed delivery) These eventually lead to obstruction of production and delayed delivery to customers , The quality problem only appears when the finished product, if it is serious, it may cause the customer to return the product.