Dongguan uniform manufacturers teach you how to remove stains
1. Dongguan uniform manufacturers teach you to remove sweat stains:
1. Use 1 part of ammonia and 4 parts of water to make up ammonia, and then immerse the work clothes in the solution for a few minutes, then gently rub it by hand to remove.
2. Soak the work clothes in 3% saline for about ten minutes, rinse with clean water, and wash with soap to remove sweat stains.
3. The sweat stains of silk jewelry can be rinsed with detergent. If the effect is not satisfactory, the sweat stains can be immersed in diluted hydrochloric acid solution to gently scrub, and finally rinse with clean water.
Second, Dongguan uniform manufacturers teach you to remove oil stains:
1. The oil stains on the work clothes can be scrubbed with loose perfume, banana water, gasoline, etc., then put in 3% saline for a few minutes, and then rinse with clean water.
2. If the silk jewelry is stained with oil, you can gently scrub with acetone solution.
3. Oil stains on dark work clothes can be removed by scrubbing with residual tea leaves.
4. Mix a little toothpaste with washing powder and scrub the oil stains on the work clothes. The oil stains can be removed.
5. Take a little flour, mix it into a paste, apply the oil stains on the front and back of the work clothes, dry in the sun, and remove the shell to remove the oil stains.
3. Dongguan uniform manufacturers teach you to remove paint stains:
1. The work clothes are stained with paint and spray paint. You can apply a little cool oil to the front and back of the work clothes that have just been stained with paint. After a few minutes, wipe them with a cotton ball along the warp and weft lines of the cloth. On the 1st, paint stains can also be removed by this method. As long as you apply a little cool oil, the paint skin will wrinkle on its own and can be peeled off. After washing the work clothes again, the paint stains will disappear.
2. New stains can be used turpentine or banana water to wipe the stains, and then scrub with gasoline. Chen stains can be immersed in 10-20% ammonia water or borax solution. After the paint is dissolved, wipe the stain with a brush to remove it.
4. Dongguan uniform manufacturers teach you to remove mildew spots:
1. Moldy spots appear in work clothes, you can rub a little mung bean sprouts at the moldy spots, and then rinse with water to remove the moldy spots.
2. New mildew spots are first cleaned with a soft brush and then washed with alcohol. Chen Mildew was first coated with light ammonia water, left for a while, then coated with potassium permanganate solution, and finally treated with sodium bisulfite solution and washed with water.
3. When there are mildew spots on the leather work clothes, wipe them with a towel dipped in soapy water. After removing the dirt, wash them with clean water immediately, and then apply nail polish after drying.
4. Mildew stains on white silk overalls can be scrubbed with 5% liquor, and the effect of mildew removal is very good.
5. Mildew appears on silk overalls. Generally, it can be washed with a soft brush in water. If the mildew is heavy, apply 5% saline to the place with mildew, place it for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse with clean water.