Dongguan clothing factory on clothes washing
1. When washing black cotton or linen clothes, add some strong coffee or strong tea to the last rinse water to make some faded clothes black as before.
2. When washing nylon, chemical fiber clothes, curtains or tablecloths, adding white vinegar to the rinse water can reduce the static electricity carried by them, thus making them easy to wash and clean.
3. When rinsing cotton jersey clothes, add a small bag of gelatin in water to make the clothes stiff and bright.
4. The shirt collar and cuffs are not easy to clean. Before washing, you can even apply some toothpaste on the collar and cuffs, brush gently with a brush for a while, and rinse with water to clean.
5, mash the egg shell, put it in a cloth bag, soak in hot water for several minutes, wash clothes with this water, extra clean.
6. When washing the silk fabric, put some vinegar in the water to keep the original luster of the fabric.
7. After washing the dyed clothes, discoloration often occurs. If the clothes are washed and rinsed in water with two glasses of beer, the discolored parts can be restored.
8. Yamei cloth and silk clothes are easy to iron. If you spray some starch slurry on the back of the clothes, you can prevent the clothes from being burned.
9. When ironing the smooth cotton, put the cloth face down on a piece of wax paper to restore the original luster of the cotton cloth.
10. After the material is hot, it can be washed clean, so that the scorch is exposed. Then gently rub the lint-free place with the tip of the needle until the new fluff is picked up, then put on a wet cloth, and iron the iron down the fabric with the iron several times to recover.
11. After the cotton fabric is hot, you can sprinkle some fine salt, rub it gently with your hands, and then lay it in the sun for a while, and then wash it with water. The burn marks can be reduced or disappeared.
12. After the chemical fiber cloth is yellowed, immediately put on a wet towel and blanched it again. The lighter can be restored to the original, and the severely scorched can only be quilted with the same color cloth.
13. For newly-purchased shirts, use cotton balls dipped in high-quality self-gasoline before putting it on, and gently wipe it on the hard collar and cuffs one or two times. After the gasoline evaporates, wash it with water. In this way, when the shirt is worn later, the neckline and cuffs are soiled or stained, and it is easy to wash.
14, woolen clothes and pants will appear shiny for a long time. At this time, you can use Vaseline to paint on the shine, and then put on blotting paper and iron with iron to remove the shine.
15. Wool fabrics such as woolen sweaters will gradually lose their original luster when washed more times. In this case, first rinse the clothes a few times in clean water, and then add a little vinegar in the clean water (Depending on), neutralize the acidity and alkalinity, woolen sweaters, sweaters and other sheep fabrics will restore the original luster.
16. White clothes often turn yellow after being worn for a long time. You can soak it in a solution with blue indigo to rinse it, and the result will be white as new.
17. After the silk clothing is cleaned, drip the water, put it into a paper bag while it is half dry, and put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes, and then take it out and iron it very quickly and easily. Whether it is washing or dry cleaning clothing should follow, and on the premise of ensuring that the fiber and color are not affected, the dirt on the surface of the fabric is washed away.