Work clothes manufacturers talk about 6 problems in shops
1. Blind entry Many people open stores in the beginning of the store without any objective basis, but just see or hear someone open a store to make money, and blindly follow the trend to open the same store. When the store opened, it was found that the entire industry market was not as good as it was seen and heard. Although the goods sold were good, there were many competitors, and the product quality and price had no advantage in the market. Sustaining meant more. More losses, giving up becomes the best choice.
2. Lack of professionalism Professionalism is a person's commitment to the work he is engaged in, both emotionally and physically. Whether it is a shop or a job, professionalism is very important, but there are too many people in reality. Can't do it. For example, the arrangement of business hours is not for the convenience of the customer, but for the convenience of the store owner; for example, the owner or the clerk plays the game, leaving the customer in the store to make the customer inadvertently trade; Make shop and product image unsightly. In addition, the clerks are listless at work, unable to guide customers to purchase, etc. All aspects of unprofessional behavior make the store's performance difficult to improve.
3. The sales clerk who does not understand the sales skills depends on how well the individual masters the sales skills. Why do some stores always sell things, and some stores have difficulty retaining customers? This is caused by the different sales skills of clerks, and the sales skills are by no means a few lines for customers, but Psychological tactics that guide or even influence customers' purchasing decisions. Therefore, it is impossible for a person who is not good at influencing customers to make purchasing decisions to make a good store.
4. Don't understand promotion. In terms of promotion, I think that if an advertisement is placed in the media, I think it is being promoted. For store operations, manufacturers who do a better job will train store employees for dealers, but the training content only emphasizes sales skills and product functions. More emphasis is repeatedly placed on sales techniques, and even the questions that customers may ask are written into the textbooks. In fact, the store business of this type of business is difficult to do well, because the promotion methods are the same, all rely on sales techniques. Attracting customers will make consumers feel that there is no guarantee for consumption. At the same time, sales skills cannot make consumers trust in the heart, they cannot make consumers followers in stores, and it is difficult to achieve a continuous increase in repeat customers. Therefore, the clerk must promote the emphasis on the advantages of the enterprise and the brand in the process of facilitating the transaction.
5. Those who do not pay attention to the interests of consumers. Some of the stores did well in the early days of opening, but it didn't take long before they gradually became depressed. This is largely due to the store's insufficient attention to consumer interests. This problem is reflected in after-sales service, concealing product quality problems and not thinking about what to do for customers, just thinking about how much money to make from customers. This short-sighted approach will only cause the store business to decline rapidly.
6. Do n’t understand the recruitment of people is not the same as beauty pageant. Many shopkeepers only emphasize age, appearance, height and experience when recruiting, which leads to a good image of clerks but very poor sales performance. Jubaiyi does not advocate that the image of the clerk is not important, but what is more important than the image is responsibility and ability. Including the professionalism and sales skills mentioned above, for shop owners who are not good at using people, using the wrong person is often the cause of business failure.