1. Occupation: The principle of work clothes design is firstly targeted: for different industries, different enterprises in the same industry, different positions in the same enterprise, different identities, genders, etc. in the same position. Work clothes must be specially designed or specially selected for their own units. It is difficult for ready-made products to meet the requirements of the unit.
2. Convenient operation: Work clothes are used for work. Regardless of whether work clothes (suits, shirts) or uniforms are used, it must be ensured that they do not interfere with work. This is not fully considered in all garments.
3. Economical: Except for a few expensive work clothes, such as specific etiquette clothes. In addition to special clothes, most of them require a reasonable price-performance ratio, that is, the grade of the fabric selected. Degree of complexity of the style. Comprehensive comparison of the difficulty of craft production. On the premise of the same aesthetics and function, designing work clothes should reduce costs as much as possible, starting from style. material. Difficult to make. Look at the details of the clothing structure.
4. Advertising: You can do publicity and advertising. For example, many employees in the service industry are wearing clothing printed with the company's LOGO and font size, walking on the road, and seeing people wearing the same clothes. I think everyone will subconsciously look more Next, this not only attracted people's attention, but also advertised for free.
5. Durability: At present, the enterprises with the largest purchase volume also have an average of four sets per year for each employee, and one set of clothes must be worn every day, and one year is required to wear, and the clothes are required to be very durable. Therefore, we must pay particular attention to durability in the materials and workmanship of garments, and work clothes should also be considered for abnormal wear, which is generally not considered in the production of garments.
6. Aesthetics: The aesthetics of work clothes is determined by the commonality of the spirit of clothing. Work clothes are made for easy work. The aesthetic production process is particularly important.