Basic characteristics of fabric:
1. Shirt: 21% -35% low cotton, strong elasticity, wrinkle resistance, weak water absorption, not high temperature resistance; 60% -80% -100% high cotton, elasticity gradually weakens, low wrinkle resistance, strong water absorption, high temperature resistance Sexual enhancement
2. Trousers: synthetic fiber such as wool, strong elasticity, good wrinkle resistance, weak water absorption, not high temperature resistance; 50% -70% -100% wool material, elasticity gradually weakens, wrinkle resistance is reduced, strong water absorption, high temperature resistance is enhanced ;
4. The color of the fabric is dyed except for the white. Generally, there will be different degrees of discoloration during the first 1-2 washings, and it will disappear afterwards.
Common sense of uniform maintenance:
1. Low cotton or floral fiber A washing: the water temperature does not exceed 40 ° C, preferably cold water. B immersion: a little washing powder, soak in a proper amount of clean water for 15-30 minutes, bleach is strictly prohibited. C Washing: Machine washable. Use hand brush to brush the outer part of the collar elbow, buttocks, knees, trousers, do not twist. D. Drying: Hang on the hanger to avoid exposure to the sun. E Ironing: It is better to use a steam iron at around 80 ° C before wearing.
2. Khmer or wool type A washing water temperature: cold water is better. B soak: a little washing powder, soak in the right amount of clean water for 15 ~ 30 minutes, bleach is strictly prohibited. C. Washing: Machine washing is prohibited. For hand washing, use a soft brush to brush the outside of the collar elbow, buttocks, knees, and trousers. Do not twist. D. Drying: Hang on a hanger. Ironing: Iron with a steam iron above 80 ° C. Dry cleaning is recommended.
3. Important Tips A. Separate washing When soaking and washing, separate clothes with large color differences, especially light colors such as white beige and dark colors such as black navy must be separated. B Decontamination method If you accidentally adhere to stains such as blood stains, milk stains, rust stains, ink stains, etc., soak in rice water or water with a small amount of vinegar for 30 minutes, then rinse with water, and then soak in clean water with a little detergent For washing, it is strictly forbidden to use bleach, chemical water and other chemical solvents to decontaminate.