1. Use detergent with strong detergency, such as Tide and Libai.
2. The washing equipment should be a washing machine with a drying function.
3. Cleaning methods and procedures Each person shall place the dirty factory clothes at the designated address according to the rules.
The factory clothes are cleaned in different areas according to their cleanliness level or workshop separation. The factory clothes must be cleaned in batches. The amount of each wash should not exceed 2/3 of the washing capacity. For a single dirty factory uniform, the washer must wash it by hand before washing with a washing machine. Put the dirty factory clothes into the washing machine, participate in the appropriate washing powder, and cover the top of the washing machine. Turn on the power, turn on the faucet switch, turn on the machine, set the washing program, and start washing. After the first dehydration and refilling, lift the lid of the washing machine, and participate in a bottle (500ml) of Lysore (cresol soap) solution, continue to rinse twice, and finally dehydrate and spin dry. After use, unplug the power plug, close the tap, and hang the drain pipe on the hook next to the washing machine. After washing and drying clothes, they must be sent to the drying room for drying. The folds are regular and should be repaired if damaged (the same cloth should be used for repair). The general and 100,000-level factory clothes are packed in different clean plastic bags according to parts and numbers, and returned to the corresponding areas of each part for storage in a timely manner. The 10,000-level factory clothes can be used only after being sterilized according to the rules. The work shoes are washed and dried in the downstairs hall. The work shoes are soaked with washing powder for 30 minutes according to their cleanliness level.
4. Cleaning cycle and storage address Factory service in Pu'er District Factory service in this area includes yellow factory clothes, white coats, and dark factory clothes. Laundry room and drying room are located in the downstairs hall. The factory clothes in this area are usually changed and washed once a week. Every Friday, everyone puts the changed dirty factory clothes at the designated address. Because a single person uses less factory clothes and the factory clothes are cleaner, the cleaning distance can be extended appropriately. Under special circumstances, contaminated factory clothes should be cleaned at any time. The cleaners collected and cleaned the dirty factory clothes Monday morning. The cleaning cycle of work shoes is the same as that of the factory clothes. It can be used after washing and drying. The clean factory clothes were promptly returned to the locker room in Pu District, the second floor for storage.
100,000-level factory service The factory service in this area is green factory service. The laundry room and the drying room are located in the corresponding area of each workshop. The factory clothes in this area are changed and washed twice a week. Every Tuesday and Friday, each person puts the changed dirty factory clothes at the designated address. Under special circumstances, contaminated factory clothes should be cleaned at any time. On Wednesday and morning, the cleaners collected the dirty factory clothes and cleaned them. After washing the work shoes, immerse them in 5% Lysol for 10 minutes, and then use them after drying. Clean factory clothes and shoes need to be promptly returned to the 100,000-level district locker rooms in each part and region.
Aviation factory service Wanzhou factory service The factory service in this area is white aseptic service. The laundry room and the drying room are located in the corresponding area of each workshop. The factory clothes in the area are changed and washed once every shift. After the shift, everyone will put the replaced dirty factory clothes at the designated address. After the cleaners go to work, they collect and wash the dirty factory clothes that were replaced in the previous shift. After cleaning and drying, the factory clothes are placed in different clean silk bags according to their numbers, and the foot covers are bundled together, put into the iron box, and the iron box is sent into a double steam steam sterilizer at a pressure of 0.14Mpa. Sterilize for 1 hour at 121 ± 2 ℃. The sterilized aseptic service can be taken out of the 10,000-level area after cooling. During this period, the door of the steam sterilization box facing the general area must not be opened. The double door of the steam sterilizer is not allowed to open.
5. The cleaning staff shall fill in the records of receiving and dispatching the factory clothes and the records of cleaning and disinfection of the factory clothes in a timely, careful and truthful manner each time they collect and clean the factory clothes.