1. Cooks and food workers should wear white work clothes with buckles on their backs, and work clothes should be longer than the knees, cuffs can be fastened, and wear hats and masks to enhance cleanliness and prevent food from being contaminated.
Second, mechanical workers often travel between machines, to avoid clothes being entangled by the machine, and also need to be resistant to wear. Work clothes must be tight, hem, cuffs, and trouser legs can be buckled, and the fabric requirements are stronger and durable Grinding, the darker color is better.
3. When agricultural production workers perform general outdoor operations, they need to wear black coarse cloth or khaki work clothes. Forest workers must wear three tight work clothes, and tighten the neckline, cuffs, and ankles to prevent pests from invading.
4. In addition to choosing work clothes according to the nature of the work, you should also pay attention to special services. Work clothes are only worn in the workplace. Do not take them home to prevent the spread of germs or poisons. Attention should also be paid to keeping clean and tidy, frequent cleaning and sewing to ensure that the work clothes play their due protective role.
5. When working in a workshop or laboratory containing corrosive substances, workers or laboratory personnel engaged in chemical production should wear thick, tight-sleeve, anti-corrosive overalls, rubber aprons, rubber gloves, and rubber overshoes. . If necessary, wear rubber work clothes with caps and helmets that can be isolated from the outside world.
6. When working in a high-temperature environment, the amount of heat radiation is large. Therefore, work clothes worn under high-temperature conditions should be white or light-colored, and the fabric should be thick and soft. In addition, working under high temperature sweats a lot, and some people like to wear shirtless upper body, which will cause thermal radiation to burn the skin, make the skin hot and dry, and reduce the heat dissipation function. It is also easy to hurt the body. Therefore, working under high temperature should not only wear clothes, but also wear thick long-sleeved clothes and trousers, and wear gloves as well as face masks, foot shields, etc.
7. Reasonable clothing and work clothes can help regulate the body temperature and protect the skin to achieve the purposes of waterproofing, fireproofing, heat radiation, poisoning, and animal bite prevention. Whether clothes and work clothes are reasonable is directly related to human health.