1. According to the differences within the industry This is a further classification of work clothes for different positions, statuses and identities within the same industry. For example, hotel work clothes can be divided into different work clothes such as the front office, guest room, security, engineering, etc., while only the front office has luggage attendants, doormen, lobby managers, cashiers from the commerce department, reception, etc. , The respective clothing images are clear and specific and should not be confused. Like work clothes for the transportation industry, automobile, shipping, rail, and air transportation are all different. Only by clearly identifying the specific occupational job target can the design be accurately targeted.
2, according to the use of different work clothes due to their different functions, can be roughly divided into two types of dress etiquette and protection.
Etiquette work clothes are used for social, work etiquette, etc. The corresponding clothing accessories include ties, bow ties, scarves, ribbons, badges, spikes, hats, epaulets, and hooks. Protective work clothing is used for work, protection and special purposes. Corresponding clothing accessories include helmets, scarves, glasses, masks, shoes and boots.
The design of overalls for body wear is more artistic than practical and functional; the design of protective overalls is more safety and functional than artistic decoration.
3. According to different materials of clothing, pure textile fabrics, blended fabrics and furs have other materials.
Pure textiles include cotton, linen, wool, and silk with natural fibers; chemical fibers include polyester, viscose, nylon, eye nylon, spandex, polypropylene, and Teflon. Blended fabric refers to a fabric woven by mixing two or more of the above materials. Blended fabrics are more able to meet the needs of workwear fabrics.
4. According to the style and structure of the body, it is loose, front-open and back-open, cover-and-bare-out, tight-bound and open-type, connected and separated, sleeve and open-type, separated from the top and connected, etc. .
5. Avant-garde, traditional, romantic, conservative, and grotesque according to style.
Chinese, ethnic, folklore, fashion, etc.
6. Different seasonality according to climate: Spring, summer, autumn and winter work clothes. Regional characteristics: cold, tropical, temperate work clothes. Geography: alien planet, space, high altitude, ground, and underwater work clothes. Meteorological characteristics: cold protection, summer protection, wind resistance, radiation resistance Work clothes 7. Men's, women's, and children's clothing according to the different genders of the human body. Universal equipment.
Different dress: outerwear, jacket, underwear, top, bottom, one-piece.
Different clothing parts: first suit, torso suit, hand suit, foot suit 8. From the product point of view, work clothes are suits, fashion, jackets, trench coats, T-shirts, Chinese (Western) clothes, uniforms and special clothes Wait.
Suits and fashion are generally suitable for office staff, and sometimes service staff can also use it.
Jackets can generally be used for workshop work or outdoor service personnel.
Chinese (Western) style clothing is generally suitable for indoor service places with cultural atmosphere.
Uniforms are generally worn by security personnel. However, the State Council now has strict regulations on the style and use of uniforms, which needs attention.
Special clothing is used in places with special requirements during work, such as anti-static, fire-proof, and oil-proof.