1. Blended spinning and blending are fabrics made by mixing natural fibers and chemical fibers in a certain ratio, which can be used to make various garments. Its strength is that it not only absorbs the advantages of cotton, hemp, silk, wool and chemical fiber, but also avoids their respective shortcomings as much as possible, and is relatively low in value, so it is very popular.
2. Cotton cloth and cotton cloth are the general name for various types of cotton textiles. It is mostly used for fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. Its advantages are easy to keep warm, soft and close-fitting, hygroscopic and very breathable. Its disadvantages are easy to shrink, easy to wrinkle, not very beautiful in appearance, and must be ironed frequently when wearing. Can also be used to make uniforms.
Third, woolen cloth, woolen cloth, also known as wool, it is a general term for fabrics made of various types of wool and cashmere. It is usually used to make formal, high-end clothing such as dresses, suits, and coats. Its advantages are anti-wrinkle and wear-resistant, soft to the touch, elegant and stiff, flexible and warm. Its disadvantage is that it is more difficult to wash and is not suitable for making summer clothes.
Fourth, sackcloth, sackcloth is a kind of fabric made from hemp, flax, ramie, jute, sisal, abaca and other hemp plant fibers. It is usually used to make casual clothes and work clothes. At present, it is also used to make ordinary summer clothes. Its advantages are extremely high strength, moisture absorption, thermal conductivity and very good air permeability. Its disadvantages are that it is not very comfortable to wear, and the appearance is rough and stiff.
5. Silk and silk are collectively referred to as various silk fabrics woven from silk. Like cotton, it has many varieties and different personalities. It can be used to make a variety of clothing, especially suitable for women's clothing. Its strengths are light, fit, soft, smooth, breathable, colorful, shiny, noble and elegant, and comfortable to wear. Its disadvantages are easy to wrinkle, easy to suck in, not strong enough, and fade quickly.
6. Leather and leather are tanned animal fur fabrics. It is mostly used for making fashion and winter clothes. It can be divided into two categories: one is leather, that is, leather that has been depilated. The second is fur, which is treated leather with fur. Its advantages are lightness and warmth, and graceful luxury. Its disadvantages are that it is expensive and requires high storage and care, so it should not be popularized.
7. Chemical fiber and chemical fiber are short for chemical fiber. It is a textile of fibers made from high molecular compounds. Usually it is divided into two categories: artificial fiber and synthetic fiber. Their common advantages are bright colors, soft texture, drape, smoothness and comfort. Their disadvantages are poor abrasion resistance, heat resistance, hygroscopicity, and air permeability. They are easily deformed when exposed to heat and are prone to static electricity. Although it can be used to make all kinds of clothing, the overall grade is not high and it is difficult to be elegant.