Use and maintenance of factory clothes
(1) The factory clothes should be cleaned regularly to avoid stubborn oil stains that cannot be removed after a long period of time, but when cleaning, it is best to use the relevant fabric protection solution for cleaning.
(2) In the production of factory clothes, if pure cotton fabric is used, it should be protected from moisture and acid during its storage. It is best to put it in the closet.
(3) The factory clothes should be cleaned, ironed and dried before storage. If you are worried about cockroaches or something else, you can wrap the camphor pills in paper and store them in your clothes pocket when you store them.
(4) When the factory clothes are not worn on a rest day, the clothes can be hung with a hanger suitable for the shoulder width of the factory clothes. This can prevent deformation and wrinkles of the factory clothes.
(5) On rainy days, if the factory clothes are accidentally wet with water, immediately dry the water with a clean towel, then cover it with a clean white cloth and iron it.
(6) During the wearing of factory clothes, if you accidentally wear oil stains, you can use cotton wool dipped in gasoline to scrub. The scrub surface is larger during scrubbing, which is more effective. Then, after cleaning the oil, use a dry towel or cloth to gently wipe the traces left by the gasoline, then cover with a clean, wet white cloth for ironing, and finally you can remove the oil stains.