Various uniform cleaning methods for Dongguan uniform manufacturers:
1. For newly-purchased shirts, use cotton balls dipped in high-quality self-gasoline before putting it on, and gently wipe the hard collar and cuffs once or twice. After the gasoline has evaporated, wash it with water. In this way, when the shirt is worn later, the neckline and cuffs are soiled or stained, and it is easy to wash.
2. The shirt collar and cuffs are not easy to clean. Before washing, you can even apply some toothpaste on the collar and cuffs, gently brush with a brush for a while, and rinse with water to clean.
3. When rinsing cotton jersey clothes, add a small bag of gelatin in water to make the clothes stiff and bright.
4. Break the eggshells, pack them in a cloth bag, and soak them in hot water for a few minutes. Wash your clothes with this water and be extra clean.
5. When washing the fabric, put some vinegar in the water to keep the original luster of the fabric.
6. When washing nylon, chemical fiber clothes, curtains or tablecloths, adding white vinegar to the rinsed water can reduce the static electricity carried by them, thereby making them easy to wash and clean.
7. When washing black cotton or linen clothes, add some strong coffee or strong tea to the last rinse water to make some faded clothes black as before.
8. After washing the dyed clothes, discoloration often occurs. If the clothes are washed and rinsed in water with two glasses of beer, the discolored parts can be restored.
9. Yamei cloth and silk clothes are easy to iron. If you spray some starch slurry on the back of the clothes, you can prevent the clothes from being burned.
10. When the smooth cotton is ironed, the cloth is placed face down on a piece of wax paper to restore the original luster of the cotton cloth.
11. After the chemical fiber fabric is yellowed, immediately put on a wet towel and blanch it again. The lighter can be restored to the original state. The severely scorched can only be repaired with the same color cloth.
12, woolen pants will wear shine for a long time. At this time, you can use Vaseline to paint on the shine, and then put on blotting paper and iron with iron to remove the shine.
13. After the material is hot, it can be washed clean to expose the bottom yarn to the hot area. Then gently rub the lint-free place with the tip of the needle until the new fluff is picked up, then put on a wet cloth, and iron the iron down the fabric with the iron several times to recover.
14, after the cotton fabric is hot, you can sprinkle some fine salt, then rub it gently with your hands, then put it in the sun for a while, and then wash it with water. The burn marks can be reduced or disappeared.
15. Wool fabrics such as woolen sweaters will gradually lose their original luster when washed more times. In this case, first rinse the clothes a few times in clean water, and then add a little vinegar in the clean water (Depending on), neutralize the acidity and alkalinity, woolen sweaters, sweaters and other sheep fabrics will restore the original luster.