General production process introduction of Dongguan uniform manufacturers:
1. Production picking: After the preparation is completed, the insufficient part of the material is waiting for purchase or production. The existing materials can be collected first for production, and production can be carried out after production picking.
2. Working Hours Statistics: Working hours statistics are calculated and counted according to the working hours quota, so as to calculate the workers ’wages.
3. Maintenance of basic data: The basic data of production management are: product material composition, working hours quota, equipment information, production line information, process information, etc. The system supports operations such as querying, printing, adding, modifying, and deleting basic data. ,
4. Mold library: The mold library is used to store mold information, such as: mold number, name, specifications, corresponding customers, etc., and can be queried at any time under various conditions.
5. Place production order: The production order is the first step to execute the production plan. You can directly quote the production plan when filling it out, or you can fill it out manually. After the Dongguan uniform production order is confirmed, the system will automatically calculate the required materials according to the product material list and generate a material demand list.
6. Monthly production report: The monthly production report makes statistics on the material usage of the month. The statistical information includes: material name, unit, input amount, usage amount, waste amount, material utilization rate (%), etc.
7. Process record: The process record is used to record in detail each process of product production in order to understand the completion of the product in time. The system supports operations such as querying, printing, adding, modifying, and deleting process records.
8. Product materials: Product materials define the material composition and dosage of each product, that is: what materials are needed to produce a certain product? How much do you want? When the production order is released, the system automatically calculates the required materials and usage according to the product material table.
9. Production line information: The production line information records the basic information of each production line, such as: production line number, production line name, corresponding process, installation location, etc.
10. Formulate maintenance plan: The maintenance plan is used to formulate short-term, long-term, and temporary maintenance plans for the equipment, so as to carry out the necessary maintenance on the equipment in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
11. Equipment information: Equipment information records the basic information of various equipment, such as: the name of the production line, equipment name, model, working status, responsible person, installation time, original value, depreciation period, depreciation method, net residual value, etc. It can provide a basis for cost calculation.
12. Maintenance of production plan: The production plan comes from: sales management, production management itself and inventory management. The production plan is the basis for issuing production tasks. The system supports operations such as querying, printing, modifying, deleting, and adding plans for production plans.
13. Process feed: Process feed is used to record the amount of material entering each process of the production line, and calculate the remaining amount of material according to the amount of material received.
14. Production preparation: Production preparation determines whether there is a shortage of stock materials according to the material demand list. If there is a shortage, is it outsourcing or production? How much is purchased and how much is produced? After the spare parts list is confirmed, the system will automatically generate the purchase plan and production plan based on the outsourced quantity and production quantity.
15. Process return: The process return is used to return multiple or wrongly received materials to the warehouse. After the return order is confirmed, the materials are directly placed into the warehouse.
16. Working Hours Quota: Working Hours Quota defines the standard working hours of each process, which can be used as the standard for working hours statistics.
17. Process information: The process information defines the process number, process name, and operation content of each process.