Introduction of production knowledge made by Dongguan factory uniforms:
1. The production preparation made by Dongguan factory uniforms is a preparation work before production. The fabrics, accessories, stitches and other materials required for the production of work clothes must be selected and used, and a budget must be made. Necessary physical and chemical inspections and tests, including pre-shrinking and sorting of materials, trial production of samples, etc., ensure the feasibility of its commissioning.
2. Cutting factory uniforms Generally speaking, cutting is the first process of garment production. Its main content is to cut fabrics, linings, linings and other materials according to the requirements of the pattern, including cutting and paving. , Counting materials, borrowing, nesting, scratching, cutting, and film inspection of grey fabric defects.
3. Sewing of factory garments is a technically more complex and important processing procedure of factory garments during the entire processing process: it is based on different garment materials and different style requirements, and combines the pieces into garments through scientific stitching. Process of a factory uniform. Therefore, it is very important how to organize the sewing process scientifically, and select the stitches, seam patterns, machinery equipment and tools. Clothing sewing technology is an important aspect that needs to be studied in the process of customizing factory clothing.
4. Ironing and shaping factory clothes Ironing and shaping is to process the finished or semi-finished products by applying certain temperature, humidity, pressure, time and other conditions to operate the factory clothes, so that the fabric can change its warp and weft density and the shape of the clothing piece according to the requirements. Improve the three-dimensional appearance of clothing. It includes research on the physical and chemical properties of wet heat processing, as well as the shrinkage of the garment pieces, the principle of stretching and shaping, the processing method of the ironing machine, and the technical requirements for shaping.
Fifth, post-consolidation, including packaging, storage and transportation, is the last process in the entire factory uniform production project, also known as post-processing project. It must adopt different forms of folding and sorting according to different materials, styles and specific requirements of customized factory uniforms; at the same time, study the packaging, storage and transportation methods used for different products, and also need to consider the possible occurrences during storage and transportation. Damage and quality impact caused by the product to ensure the appearance and internal quality of the product.
6. Research on finished product quality control to make the product achieve the control measures of unification of planned quality and target quality. It is a very necessary measure and means to ensure the quality of products in the whole process of factory uniform processing. It is to study the quality problems that must be and may occur during the processing of specific products, and to study and formulate the necessary quality inspection measures. Technical data and documents for production technology, overall design, product plan, technical specifications, finished product specifications, processing plant service flow chart, production line engineering settings, factory service card, quality standards, standard series samples and product samples.
7. The design of the production line is based on different production methods and variety directions. Choose and decide the production operation mode, compile factory service regulations and procedures, design the site, personnel, equipment and select production equipment according to the size of the production scale, which requires the formation of the best configuration with high efficiency and high quality.