Dongguan garment factory production process:
1. Clothing design: according to the proportion of people, according to customer requirements to draw different sizes, not only to choose fabrics, accessories, but also to design various clothing according to market trends.
2. Pattern design: Use a computer to complete the grading of the pattern, make a pattern, and draw a marker. Inspect the fabrics, accessories, sewing threads and other materials required for production.
3. Production preparation: including sewing processing of samples and sample garments.
4. Cutting: Cut the fabric and lining into pieces according to requirements.
5. Sewing process: a process of combining the pieces into a garment. It is very important to organize the sewing process reasonably and select the sewing pattern, equipment and tools.
6. Ironing process: after the garment is made. In order to make the shape beautiful, ironing is needed.