Maintenance tips for Dongguan overalls
Maintenance tips for Dongguan overalls:
(1) Cleaning 1. The work clothes in Dongguan should be washed and cooled thoroughly before storage. Because stains on clothing are most likely to cause worms, mildew, and brittleness. Clothing without washing should also be decontaminated and aired.
(2) Drying 1. The hot and humid environment is the easiest condition for mold to multiply, and it is also one of the main factors for the variation of Dongguan work clothes. Therefore, keeping the boxes, cabinets and cupboards dry is an important condition to prevent clothing variation.
2. Modern reinforced concrete houses have poor air permeability and high humidity. Doors and windows should be opened frequently, and cabinets and closets should be opened in a timely manner to allow ventilation. In order to meet the needs of modern people's collection of clothing, a clothing desiccant is now produced, which is placed in a breathable small box. As long as the small box is placed in a wardrobe and box, a dry storage environment can be managed, which is simple and easy.
(3) Use of anti-mildew and anti-maggot medicines 1. The use of the medicine can inhibit the growth of molds and kill tapeworms. Modern anti-mildew and anti-moth medicaments have been newly designed and formulated, using pure camphor in accordance with national standards as raw materials, without Cai, safe, pollution-free, anti-mould and anti-moth effects.
2. Breathable packaging of mildew-proof and anti-moth agents to prevent direct contact between the agents and the clothing, and keep the clothing clean. Modern anti-mildew and anti-moth agents are applicable to any clothing (natural fiber, regenerated fiber clothing). It is indispensable in clothing storage and storage, and it has no negative impact on synthetic fiber clothing.