Dongguan Workwear Cleaning Procedures 1. Purpose: To establish a workwear cleaning and disinfection procedure to standardize the workwear cleaning operations.
2. Scope: includes cleaning and disinfection of work clothes worn in each production area.
3. Responsibilities: Work clothes cleaners, quality and technical management department inspectors and workshop operators are responsible for the implementation of this regulation.
1. Detergent uses washing powder with strong detergency, such as Tide, Li Bai, etc.
2. The washing equipment should use washing machine with spin-drying function.
3. Cleaning methods and procedures Each person puts the dirty work clothes in the designated place according to the prescribed time. Work clothes are cleaned in different areas according to their cleanliness level or workshop. Work clothes must be cleaned in batches in batches, and the amount of laundry should not exceed 2/3 of the laundry capacity. In some dirty work clothes, the laundry worker must clean it by hand before washing it with the washing machine. Put dirty work clothes into the washing machine, add an appropriate amount of washing powder, and close the upper cover of the washing machine. Turn on the power, turn on the faucet switch, turn on, set the washing program, and start washing. After the first dehydration and then water injection, lift the lid of the washing machine, add 1 bottle (500ml) of esul (cresol soap) solution, continue rinsing twice, and finally dehydrate and spin dry. Unplug the power plug after use, turn off the tap, and hang the drain hose on the hook on the side of the washing machine. After washing and drying, the clothes must be sent to the drying room to dry. Fold neatly and repair if damaged (the same cloth quality should be used for repair). The work clothes of the general area and the 100,000-level area are packed in different clean plastic bags according to the department and number, and returned to the corresponding area of each department for storage in time. Work clothes in the 10,000-level area can only be used after being sterilized according to regulations. Work shoes are washed and dried in the hall downstairs. The work shoes are soaked in washing powder for 30 minutes according to their cleanliness level, and the laundry worker scrubs the inside and outside with a brush, and rinses with water.
4. Cleaning cycle and storage location General area work clothes The work clothes in this area include yellow work clothes, white coats, dark work clothes. Laundry room and clothes room are located in the hall downstairs. Work clothes in this area are usually changed and washed once a week. Every Friday after work, everyone will put the dirty work clothes in the designated place. Because other people use work clothes less and work clothes are cleaner, the cleaning interval can be extended properly. Under special circumstances, heavily polluted work clothes should be cleaned at any time. The cleaner collects dirty work clothes and cleans them on Monday morning. The cleaning cycle of work shoes is the same as that of work clothes. It can be used after washing and drying. The clean work clothes were returned to the locker room on the second floor in time.
100,000-level area work clothes The work clothes in this area are green work clothes. The laundry room and the drying room are located in the corresponding area of each workshop. Work clothes in this area are changed and washed twice a week, and everyone will put the changed dirty work clothes in the designated place after Tuesday and fifth shifts. Under special circumstances, heavily polluted work clothes should be cleaned at any time. On Wednesday and morning, the cleaner collects dirty work clothes and cleans them. After washing the work shoes, soak them in 5% lesul for 10 minutes, dry them and use them. Clean work clothes and shoes must be promptly returned to the dressing room in the 100,000-level area of each department and area.
Work clothes in 10,000-level area Work clothes in this area are white sterile clothes. The laundry room and the drying room are located in the corresponding area of each workshop. The work clothes in this area are changed and washed once per shift. After the shift, everyone will put the changed dirty work clothes in the designated place. The cleaner will collect and wash the dirty work clothes changed in the last shift after work. After cleaning and drying, the work clothes are placed in different clean silk bags according to the numbers, and the foot covers are bundled together separately, and put into the metal box, and the metal box is sent to the double steam sterilization box at a pressure and temperature of 0.14Mpa Sterilize at 121 ± 2 ℃ for 1 hour. The sterilized sterilized clothing can be taken out of the 10,000-level area after cooling, and the door of the steam sterilization box facing the general area shall not be opened during this period. The double stern doors of the steam sterilization box are strictly forbidden to open.
5. The cleaner must fill in the work clothes sending and receiving records and work clothes cleaning and disinfection records in a timely, serious and truthful manner every time when collecting and cleaning work clothes.
6. Matters needing attention:
During the washing process, it is not possible to open the upper cover of the washing machine at will, or put your hand into the washing tub. Do not open the top cover of the washing machine during dehydration, otherwise the washing machine will stop automatically and affect the washing process. Always remove the water inlet pipe from the washing machine, and clean the debris on the filter net in the water inlet valve with a brush. There will also be a lot of stains and scale on the inner wall of the drain pipe. Check the cleanliness regularly and clean it with a brush in time. It is strictly prohibited to stack items on the washing machine. The laundry room and the laundry room must be kept clean and dry, and there is no water leakage from the faucet, and the floor drain is clean and unobstructed.