Dongguan's work clothes cleaning procedures I. Purpose: To establish a work clothes cleaning and disinfection program to standardize the cleaning operation of work clothes.
Scope: Including cleaning and disinfection of work clothes worn in various production areas.
Responsibilities: Work clothes cleaners, inspectors of quality and technical management departments and workshop operators are responsible for the implementation of this procedure.
1. Detergents have strong detergency, such as Tide and Libai.
2. The washing equipment should be a washing machine with a drying function.
3. Cleaning methods and procedures Each person puts dirty work clothes in the designated place according to the prescribed time. Work clothes are cleaned in different areas according to their cleanliness level or workshop. Work clothes must be cleaned in batches, and the amount of laundry should not exceed 2/3 of the washing capacity. For some dirty work clothes, the washer must be washed by hand before washing with a washing machine. Put dirty work clothes into the washing machine, add an appropriate amount of washing powder, and cover the top of the washing machine. Connect the power, turn on the faucet switch, turn on, set the washing program, and start washing. After the first dehydration and refilling, lift the lid of the washing machine, add 1 bottle (500ml) of Lysore (cresol soap) solution, continue to rinse twice, and finally dehydrate and spin dry. After use, unplug the power plug, turn off the tap, and hang the drain pipe on the hook on the side of the washing machine. After washing and drying clothes, they must be sent to the drying room to dry. Fold neatly and repair if damaged (should use the same cloth for repair). The general and 100,000-level work clothes are packed in different clean plastic bags according to departments and numbers, and returned to the corresponding areas of each department for storage in a timely manner. Work clothes of 10,000-level area can be used only after being sterilized according to regulations. Work shoes are washed and dried in the downstairs hall. The work shoes were soaked with washing powder for 30 minutes according to their cleanliness level. The laundry washes inside and out with a brush and rinsed with water.
4. Cleaning cycle and storage area General work clothes The work clothes in this area include yellow work clothes, white coats, and dark work clothes. Laundry room and drying room are located in the downstairs hall. The work clothes in this area are usually changed and washed once a week. Every Friday, everyone puts the changed dirty work clothes in the designated place. Individuals use work clothes less and work clothes are cleaner. Prolong the cleaning interval. Under special circumstances, contaminated work clothes should be washed at any time. The cleaners collect and wash dirty work clothes Monday morning. The cleaning cycle of work shoes is the same as that of work clothes. It can be used after washing and drying. The clean work clothes were returned to the locker room on the second floor in time.
100,000-level work clothes The work clothes in this area are green work clothes. The laundry room and the drying room are located in the corresponding area of each workshop. The work clothes in this area are changed and washed twice a week. Every Tuesday and Friday, everyone puts the changed dirty work clothes in the designated place. Under special circumstances, contaminated work clothes should be washed at any time. On Wednesday and morning, the cleaners collect and wash dirty work clothes. After washing the work shoes, soak them in 5% lysol for 10 minutes, and then use them after drying. Clean work clothes and shoes must be returned to the 100,000-level locker rooms of all departments and regions in a timely manner.
Work clothes in the 10,000-level area The work clothes in this area are white sterile clothes. The laundry room and the drying room are located in the corresponding area of each workshop. The work clothes in the area are changed and washed once every shift. After the shift, everyone puts the changed dirty work clothes in the designated place. The cleaner collects and cleans the dirty work clothes from the previous shift. The cleaned and dried work clothes are placed in different clean silk bags according to their numbers, and the foot covers are individually bundled together. They are placed in a tin box, and the tin box is sent to a double steam steam sterilizer at a pressure of 0.14Mpa Sterilize at 121 ± 2 ℃ for 1 hour. The sterilized aseptic service can be taken out from the 10,000-level area after cooling. During this period, the door of the steam sterilization box facing the general area must not be opened. It is strictly prohibited to open the double door of the steam sterilization box.
5. The cleaning staff shall fill in the work clothes receiving and dispatching records and work clothes cleaning and disinfection records in a timely, earnest and truthful manner each time they collect and clean the work clothes.
During the washing process, do not open the top of the washing machine at will or put your hand into the washing tub. Do not open the top cover of the washing machine during dehydration, otherwise the washing machine will stop automatically and affect the washing process. Always remove the water inlet pipe from the washing machine, and clean the debris on the filter net in the water inlet valve with a brush. The inner wall of the drainage pipe will also be stained with many stains and scales. Regularly check its cleanliness and clean it with a brush in time. Do not stack items on the washing machine. The laundry room and laundry room must be kept clean and dry. There should be no leakage from the faucet, and the floor drain should be clean and unobstructed.