The importance of word-of-mouth for online marketing in the workwear industry
Today, more and more clothing store owners are also aware of the importance of online word of mouth. In the promotion and dissemination of customized work clothes , a credible source of information is needed. The information source must be able to continue to provide new and valuable information, and it is easy to be accepted by others. There is no suspicion of advertising. It is best that this information source is a bit mysterious. According to the above characteristics and the characteristics of clothing products and the target population distribution, spread the net.
1. Story type: Talk about clothing products from the side by telling their own emotional encounters, so as to guide users to think about this clothing.
2. Questioning type: attract users to communicate and discuss through purposeful questioning.
3. Discussion type: Through discussion on a certain topic of interest, consciously shift the topic to this product, and continue to explore around this topic.
4. Entertaining gossip categories: Posting current popular entertainment topics, etc., and adding more topics that appeal to users later, so as to bring users to the product by inserting links in the middle or behind.
5. Question-and-answer type: Through purposefully creating questions, attract users to answer, and the remaining replies are still centered on "discussion points". Follow up the discussion points continuously to attract more people to participate in the discussion. The main purpose of the post is to make the user interested in the product through this event, so that the user wants to know about and purchase the product.
6. Enlarge event type: Deliberately exaggerate the event to attract users' attention. After attracting users recently, they will further explain and guide, so that users understand the product.
7. Help-seeking type: Design a good help topic, find help by asking questions, then turn the topic to this product, and then discuss and publicize around the topic.
8. Knowledge-based: Use the most traditional promotion methods to further explain the product based on its own characteristics, so that more users can better understand the functions and uses of this software, and attract some users to buy.