Clothing measuring method of Dongguan work clothes
1. Overall height: represents the clothing "number", measured vertically from the top of the head to the foot.
2. Length of clothing: From the left neck of the front body, through the highest point of the chest, measure the required length, and generally measure the tiger's mouth of the hand.
3. Bust: It represents the "type" of tops. It is outside the shirt, along the armpits, through the fullest part of the chest, balance the circumference for a week, and add dimensions as needed.
4. Shoulder width: Measure from the apex of the left shoulder to the apex of the right shoulder (the soft ruler is slightly curved in the center of the back against the back of the neck). Should the style be exaggerated, the shoulders can be relaxed appropriately. Lantern sleeves can be narrowed appropriately.
5. Sleeve length: Measure from the apex of the left shoulder to the tiger's mouth of the hand, and increase or decrease the length as needed.
6. Cuff: Measure the wrist around for a week, then add a ruler as needed. Inch can also be calculated by the bust ratio method according to the different styles.
7. Large collar: Measure along the circumference of the laryngeal bone for one week, and add dimensions as needed.
8. Waist section: general body shape can be calculated according to the overall height. When encountering a special body shape, you need to measure the waist size before and after (at the thinnest part of the waist, a tape measure around the level), and measure the waist size before and after.
9. Pants length: Measure from the upper end of the left sacrum on the left side and measure down 4 cm up to the heel by 3 cm.
10. Waist: represents the "type" of pants. Measure around the thinnest part of the outer periphery of the single trousers for one week, and add size as needed.
11. Hips: Balance the circumference around the fullest part of the hips for a week, and increase the degree of relaxation as needed.
12. Upper crotch: Measure from the upper end of the right sacrum of the waist to the top of the thigh.