1. Clothing design Dongguan garment factory Generally speaking, most of the large and medium-sized clothing factories have their own designers to design clothing styles. The clothing design of clothing enterprises is roughly divided into two categories: one is garment design, according to most The proportion of people's size, develop a set of regular sizes for large-scale production, when designing, you must not only choose fabrics and accessories, but also understand the equipment of the garment factory and the skills of workers. The second category is fashion design. Market fashion and fashion trends design various clothing.
2. Pattern design When the design sample of the garment is confirmed by the customer, the next step is to draw different sizes of the pattern according to the customer's requirements, and enlarge or reduce the standard pattern. At present, large garment factories mostly use computers to complete the pattern. On the basis of different size paper patterns, Dongguan Uniform Factory also needs to make paper patterns for production and draw markers.
3. Preparation for production There are a lot of preparations before production. Materials such as auxiliary materials and sewing threads are subject to necessary inspection and testing, pre-shrinking and finishing of materials, and sewing processing of samples and samples.
4. The cutting process of Dongguan garment factory Generally speaking, cutting is the first process of garment production. Its content is to cut fabrics, linings and other materials into clothing pieces according to the requirements of layout and patterning. Materials, calculation materials, grey fabric defects borrowing, nesting, cutting, inspection, numbering, bundling, etc.
5. Sewing process Sewing is a highly technical and important garment processing process in the entire garment processing process. It is a process of combining various pieces of clothing into garments through reasonable stitching according to different style requirements. Therefore, how to organize the sewing process reasonably, and choose the seam, seam type, machine equipment and tools are very important.
6. Ironing process After the garment is made, it is ironed to achieve the ideal shape and make it look beautiful. Ironing in Dongguan garment factories can generally be divided into ironing in production (medium ironing) and ironing in clothing (large Hot) Two types.
7. Garment quality control Garment quality control is a very necessary measure to ensure product quality during the entire processing process. It is to study the quality problems that products may and may produce during the processing process, and to formulate necessary quality inspection standards and Regulations.
8. Post-processing Post-processing, including packaging, storage and transportation, is the last process in the entire production process. The operator will arrange and fold each garment made and ironed according to the requirements of the packaging process. The bag is then distributed according to the quantity on the packing list. Sometimes the garments are also hoisted and shipped, and the garments are hoisted on the shelf and sent to the delivery place.