The production and selection of Dongguan work clothes should be based on the characteristics of the company's work type, corporate culture, age structure, body shape, etc., from the aspects of clothing fabrics, styles, color matching, etc., to create a new professional image full of corporate cultural characteristics. The production and selection of Dongguan work clothes should pay attention to the following aspects. First, the fabric. Enterprises should choose appropriate workwear fabrics according to their own circumstances, such as: construction companies should choose wear-resistant fabrics; electronics companies should choose anti-static fabrics. Second, style color. Work clothes styles should be simple, generous, convenient and practical. Under the premise of the same beauty and function, try to reduce the difficulty of production from the styles and reduce costs.
Dongguan work clothes use fabrics equivalent to the infrared radiation of the seasonal environmental plants, which improves the protection of infrared, ultraviolet and other night surveillance, and increases the warmth, moisture permeability, waterproof and non-flammability. In winter camouflage clothing, a white blouse made of a single layer of fabric with an ultraviolet reflectance equal to snow is placed on the surface of the autumn camouflage clothing. It is equipped with a kapok sweater, sweater, and cotton jacket. It is not easy to catch fire; black, Camouflage is a mixture of four colors of brown, dark green and emerald green. At the same time, after special treatment, the surface also has the function of anti-infrared reconnaissance at night, which has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, comfortable wearing, reasonable structure, safe and practical.
1. Electrostatic protection at the operation site. Devices sensitive to static electricity should be operated in anti-static work areas;
2. Human body electrostatic protection. Operators wear anti-static overalls, gloves, work shoes, work hats, and wrist straps;
3. Electrostatic protection during storage and transportation. The storage and transportation of electrostatic sensitive devices cannot be carried out under the state of charge.
To achieve the above-mentioned functions, the basic approach is to try to reduce the voltage of charged objects to reach the safe value required by the design. That is, the charge (Q) and resistance (R) in the following formula should be small, and the electrostatic capacity (C) should be large.
V = IR Q = CV (where V: voltage, Q: charge amount I: current C: electrostatic capacity R: resistance)
Of course, the lower the resistance value, the better, especially in the anti-static area of large-area places, the safety measures such as leakage must be considered before the selection of materials.
Electrostatic protection measures Check and install IC electrostatic protection work places. The purpose of this process of anti-static measures is to put the work places including human bodies at the same potential. The specific methods are as follows:
1. Connect the 1 megohm resistor to ground, and wear an anti-static wrist strap for operation;
2. Ground the tester, tools, soldering iron, etc .;
3. Ground the anti-static table mat on the work surface;
4. The operator wears anti-static work clothes and work shoes;
5. Lay anti-static floor or conductive rubber floor mat on the ground;