What are the characteristics of customized work clothes
1. Professionalism: The principle of ordering work clothes is first and foremost targeted: for different industries, different enterprises in the same industry, different positions in the same enterprise, different identities and genders in the same position, etc. Work clothes must be specially designed or specially selected for your unit. It is difficult for ready-to-wear products to have ready-made products that just meet the requirements of this unit.
2. Durability: The company with the largest purchase volume is also an average of four sets per employee per year, and one set of clothes must be worn every day, and once worn for one year, the clothes are required to be very durable. Therefore, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the durability of the materials and workmanship of the clothing. Moreover, the work clothes should also consider the situation of abnormal wear, which is generally not considered in the production of ready-made clothes.
3. Convenient operation: Customized work clothes are used for work. No matter whether you choose work clothes (suits, shirts) or uniforms, you must ensure that they do not interfere with your work. This is not fully considered for all ready-made clothes.
4. Advertising: Can be used for publicity and advertising. For example, many employees in the service industry are wearing clothes printed with the company's LOGO and font size. When walking on the road and seeing people wearing the same clothes, I think everyone will subconsciously watch more Let's go, this not only attracted people's attention, but also played a free advertisement.
5. Economy: Except for a few expensive work clothes, such as specific etiquette clothes. In addition to special clothing, most of them require a reasonable price-performance ratio, which is comprehensively compared with the grade of fabric used in the design, the complexity of the style, and the difficulty of crafting. Under the premise of the same beauty and function, work clothes should be designed to reduce costs as much as possible, focusing on details such as style, materials, ease of production, and structure of clothing.
6. Aesthetics: The aesthetics of custom-made work clothes are determined by the commonality of the spirituality of clothing. Work clothes are made for the convenience of work. The aesthetic craftsmanship is particularly important.