1. Use 1 part of ammonia to add 4 parts of water to make ammonia water, and then immerse the work clothes in the solution for a few minutes, then gently rub it by hand to remove.
2. Soak the work clothes in 3% saline for about ten minutes, rinse with clean water, and wash with soap to remove sweat stains.
3. The sweat stains on silk jewelry can be rinsed with detergent. If the effect is not satisfactory, the sweat stains can be immersed in diluted hydrochloric acid solution to gently scrub, and finally rinse with clean water.
Second, oil stains:
1. The oil stains on the work clothes can be scrubbed with loose perfume, banana water, gasoline, etc., then put in 3% saline for a few minutes, and then rinse with clean water.
2. If the silk jewelry is stained with oil, you can gently scrub with acetone solution.
3. The oil stains on dark work clothes can be decontaminated by scrubbing with residual tea leaves.
4. Mix a little toothpaste with washing powder and scrub the oil stains on the work clothes. The oil stains can be removed.
5. Take a little flour and make it into a paste, apply the oil stains on the front and back of the work clothes, dry in the sun, and remove the shell to remove the oil stains.
3. Paint stains:
1. The work clothes are stained with paint and spray paint. You can apply a little cool oil to the front and back of the work clothes that have just been stained with paint. After a few minutes, wipe them with a cotton ball along the warp and weft lines of the cloth to remove the paint stains. On the 1st, paint stains can also be removed by this method. As long as you apply a little cool oil, the paint skin will wrinkle on its own and can be peeled off. After washing the work clothes again, the paint stains will disappear.
2. For new stains, use turpentine or banana water to wipe the stains, and then scrub with gasoline. Chen stains can be immersed in 10-20% ammonia water or borax solution. After the paint is dissolved, wipe the stain with a brush to remove it.
Fourth, juice, color Work clothes are stained with juice spots or colors, as long as rubbing with vinegar, you can remove five, milk, cream or blood stains 1, can not be washed with hot water. Wash new stains immediately with cold water. Chen stains should be washed with detergent and then washed with 1: 4 light ammonia water. If it is silk material, rub the stain with carbon tetrachloride, then rinse with hot water. 2. Mash the carrots and mix with some salt to wipe off the blood stains on the work clothes.
6. Wine stains can be wiped with boiled milk, which is very effective. Among them, white cotton and linen clothes are the most effective.
7. Wash the ink stains and lipstick stains with detergent, or use glutinous rice to mix with the detergent, or use toothpaste to rub on the stained part, and then rinse with water. If it is silk material, lay the stain face down on clean paper, apply dry cleaning agent or alcohol, rub the back of the silk stain until the stain disappears, and then wash and rinse.
8. Mold spots 1. Mold spots appear in work clothes. You can rub a little mung bean sprouts on the mold spots, then rinse them with water to remove the mold spots.
2. New mildew spots are first cleaned with a soft brush and then washed with alcohol. Chen Mildew was first coated with light ammonia water, left for a while, then coated with potassium permanganate solution, and finally treated with sodium bisulfite solution and washed with water.
3. If there are mildew spots on the leather work clothes, wipe them with a towel dipped in soapy water. After removing the dirt, wash them with clean water immediately, and then apply nail polish after drying.
4. Mildew spots on white silk overalls can be scrubbed with 5% liquor, which has a good effect of removing mildew.
5. Mildew appears on silk work clothes. Generally, it can be washed with soft brush in water. If the mildew is heavy, it can be coated with 5% salt water in the place of mildew, left for 3-5 minutes, and then rinsed with clean water.