Dongguan clothing factory tells you the types of synthetic fiber classification?
(1) Polyester: The fiber shrinks, melts, and then burns when ignited. The flame is yellowish white, very bright, and smokeless. It is difficult to catch fire, it has aroma after burning, ashes are black lumps and can be crushed with fingers.
(2) Acrylic: It can be burned after being ignited, but it is slower, burning and melting, accompanied by bitterness. After burning, the ash is black and can be crushed.
(3) Vinylon: The fiber shrinks at the same time when burning, and the melting occurs at the same time, but it does not prolong the burning and emits black smoke. After burning, small black pieces remain and can be crushed.
(4) Neoprene: When burning, the flame is bright, shrinks and smokes, has a special odor, and remains as brown ashes.
(5) Polypropylene: shrink slowly during burning, no flame, waxy smell, after burning, waxy hard block;
(6) Nylon: no flame when burning; celery smell, burning and curling into a white gel, which can be drawn into silk when hot, and becomes tough, light brown hard balls when cold, which is not easy to crush.