Tukou net tells you what to pay attention to custom windbreaker?
Customizing a trench coat is a very skillful job. The buckle is tailored to you from the user experience method according to the following aspects, not only can you try to wear it comfortably, but also let you wear a wonderful life.
1. Pocket design-according to the practical requirements, the pocket has flat patch bag, oblique insertion bag, three-dimensional bag, inner patch bag, compound open patch bag and other forms. According to the requirements of professional tooling, the pocket should be convenient for placing various handy tools. The structure of the pocket should not be open during operation to prevent being pulled, hung or dropped into the sundries. In general, the mouth of the pocket is covered with a flap or a button or zipper, but the convenience of taking and putting tools should be considered in the design. The logos, texts, and badges of enterprises and groups are usually reflected on the chest pockets of the jacket.
2. Hem Design-The hem of professional tooling must be tightened or tightened with elastic bands due to the nature of the work and the environment. The purpose is to avoid the hanging or pulling of clothing by environmental objects and equipment during operation. The length and width of the clothing hem and skirt of the service staff of business and dining industry should be designed appropriately according to the area of their business premises and the space formed by the objects.
3. Sleeve design-Sleeve design refers to the sleeve length, fatness and cuff form should be determined according to the type of work, occupation characteristics. The sleeves used for equipment assembly work should not be too short or too thin to facilitate climbing, climbing, and pulling operations. If necessary, add pleats to the sleeve arm joints. For the clothing of waiters in the catering industry, the sleeves should not be too long or too fat, so as not to cause trouble during service. There are generally two kinds of professional tooling cuffs: elastic type and adjustable buckle type, the main function is antibacterial and antifouling. In addition, a sleeve or armband with a logo can be added to the sleeve arm as needed.
4. Collar type design-Collar type is an important design part of professional wear. Collar types include stand collar, stand lapel, lapel, barge collar and no collar. The form of the collar should be designed according to occupational characteristics from the practical aspect. Work clothing such as mining, construction and other industries have high labor intensity and are susceptible to climate and harmful substances. The collar type is often in the form of a standing lapel. The use of ribbed and other stretchable knitted fabrics is to improve the feel of the collar on the neck, especially the impact on the neck when closing the collar; the collar design is often inlaid with different colors and different materials from the aspect of logo It reflects the symbolic and decorative nature of professional attire. For example, a suit can be made into a professional uniform of a certain industry by simply designing the collar with different colors. In addition, ties, bow ties, collar flowers, etc. are closely related to the type of windbreaker collar and outer collar, and cannot be ignored in design.
5. Placket design-The placket is mostly in the predecessor of the garment and directly affects the change of the collar shape. The placket is divided into open placket, hidden placket, buttons and zippers. The open placket and buttons together can be decorated. But for the design of protective clothing, usually in the form of a hidden placket, so as not to cause the placket to be involved in work. In special environments, the use of metal buttons and zippers is prohibited in professional attire in workplaces such as electrical equipment. In addition, the placket has side placket and rear placket, which is determined according to the nature of the work object. The form of the placket has the changes of stacked placket, inclined placket, curved placket, and placket. The use of inlays, edging, embroidery and other processes on the placket is a common method for designing service industry clothing (hotel uniforms, restaurant clothing) and dresses.
Related Searches: Dongguan Garment Factory, Dongguan Garment Factory, Dongguan Work Clothes, Dongguan Factory Clothes, Dongguan Uniform Factory, Dongguan Work Clothes, Custom Factory Clothes, Custom Work Clothes, Dongguan Advertising Shirts